Hi Welcome to Paintings World

I got these paintings collection through emails ...........
I don't know the original author of these paintings but these are just awesome paintings I ever saw ....
Good things should always reach to all over that's why I have created this blog .......
Hope you all also enjoy these treat like me.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Paintings

These paintings I got through emails......... I don't know the original author of these paintings ...... but these paintings and its author are just awesome .............To see big image, please click on that image.


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Like ur all paintings Bcoz there r some truethness,softness & real fellings thats come from heart.
I think that's paintings r worlds best paintings...

Thanks...
-Aparna Shiral